Contractors/Freelancers – From £45 / month ex vat (excluding software)
For most, contracting through a limited company is the most tax efficient, flexible and safe option. Working with Easywebaccounting will ensure that you maximise your earnings, minimise your tax liability and run your limited company compliantly.
- 24/7 Access to Accounts software
- Statutory Annual Accounts
- Filing of Company Annual Accounts
- Corporation Tax computations, return and submission
- 1x Self-Assessment Tax Return
- VAT Returns – If applicable
- Phone, email & Remote Desktop support
- Monthly Bookkeeping – (Additional Cost)
- Nominated Account Manager & Chartered Accountant/Chartered Tax Adviser
- Ongoing Business Health checks & advice
- HMRC Investigation Insurance
- Access to Employment, Health & Safety hotline
- Preferential rates for business insurances, through our preferred partner
- Sage One Accounts / Accounts Extra
- Kashflow Business / Business & Payroll
- Xero Standard / Xero Premium
Easywebaccounting Contract Review Service (IR35 / Self Employed)
The Easywebaccounting Contract Review Service continues to prove popular with freelancer clients.
It is important that all freelancer clients are able to demonstrate that they have considered their circumstances, should HMRC challenge their status.
Obtaining a Contract Review, allows freelancers to demonstrate that they have sought advice from a relevant expert, who has confirmed that the contract is compliant. In addition, it is important that the freelancers working practices reflect the terms of the contract. Our Working Practices Questionnaire allows us to consider this as part of the review.
Contract reviews represent excellent value for money:
- Contract Review (Pass or fail outcome, with brief comments): £70 + VAT (£84)
- Detailed Contract Review (Detailed written report, including suggested amendments and improvements): £195 + VAT (£234)
Note that additional time charges may apply for complex reviews (we will notify you if this is the case in advance of undertaking the work.)