How It Works
Our range of online services are designed to enable you to do what you do best, while we do our bit to make sure you meet your compliance requirements and help you make the right decisions at the right time, with the right information.
We do this by using a range of secure, easy to use online accounting services designed for anywhere, anytime online access, supported by accounting and tax services provided by EJBC Chartered Accountants, a well established, professional firm of chartered accountants.
Unlike many other online accountants, we don't believe one software solution will fit all, so if you aren't sure which software would suit you best, we offer a Free trial of up to 30 days use of any of our online accounting software solutions (SageOne, Kashflow & Xero).
Our low cost monthly fee includes:
- Anytime, anywhere access to your choice of online accounts software
- Management Reports
- Year End accounts
- Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Limited Companies - Statutary Annual Accounts
- Limited Companies - Filing of Company Annual Accounts
- Limited Companies - Corporation Tax computations, return and submission
- VAT Returns – If applicable
- Phone, email & Remote Desktop support
- Monthly Bookkeeping – (Additional Cost)
- Nominated Account Manager & Access to a Chartered Accountant/Chartered Tax Adviser
- Ongoing Business Health checks & advice
- HMRC Investigation Insurance
- Access to Employment, Health & Safety advice line.
The toughest decision you are likely to make is whether to input your accounts data yourself, or forward information on a monthly basis for us to do the whole job (at additional cost).
Once you are happy with the choice of online software, away we go!
If you are starting up for the first time, you will probably want to concentrate on generating business. Our accountants will assist you through the process of setting up a limited company or sole trader business, all the way through to registering with HMRC.
If you already have an accountant, we will initiate the transfer process automatically for you without any fuss. All starting information will be entered and if part way through the year, opening balances will be updated. If you have a backup of your existing accounting data, it is highly likely we will be able to import it into our software.
- Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced accounting staff, who will discuss your requirements, introduce our firm and services………and confirm the price!
- We will activate your account, set up your free trial and get you started.
- Once you are happy to sign up, if required, we will initiate contact with your previous accountant, seek professional clearance to act on your behalf. We will arrange the transfer of your working papers.
- We will help setup your new business with HMRC and register for Tax, VAT or PAYE as appropriate.